How Is Poker Played? All Hands And Their Importance
It is one of the most popular card games globally, and more and more people are encouraged to try it. Thanks to the number of fans who come to our virtual tables, we know that the English deck is a favorite. And of all the games that can be played with it, the favorite ones are poker. But there are still many people who wonder how poker is played.
This is also a game that has several modalities. Sometimes the player only knows the cards in his hand. But other times, the participants must take into account the cards in their possession and others that are face-up on the mat and with which they can also make combinations.
How is poker played? All possible hands
To try to win a game, players must know how to play poker and try to combine cards to get the best possible hand. These are all that exist ordered according to their descending importance:
- Royal Flush: It is the best hand of all. It is about getting five cards of the same suit in a row: the ace, the K, the Q, the J, and the card with the number ten. It is very difficult to achieve, but if you have this combination, bet big. If instead of getting to the ace, you carry another combination of five cards in a row of the same suit, it is a straight flush. This is only surpassed by the real one.
- Poker: It consists of getting four equal cards. In some variants in which wildcards are used, there is also the poker player, but in more serious games, this hand is not possible.
- Full house: Combination of a trio and a couple. That is three equal cards and two others that are also the same.
- Color: A player has a color when he adds five cards of the same suit.
- Straight: Five consecutive cards regardless of whether they are of the same suit.
- Three of a Kind: Three equal cards.
- Double pair: Two different pairs in hand. That is two equal cards and two others that also carry the same number.
- Pair: Two cards with the same number.
- Highest card: When there is no combination, the winner is decided by the value of the highest card.
These are, therefore, all the hands you can have in a game. And now that you know how to play poker, you may be interested in testing your statistical skills in other fields. If you prefer gambling to card games, we also allow you to test yourself in this area.
Whatever your favorite competition, we can help you earn money with your hobby. Give more excitement to the sport you like the most!
Leave a Reply