HOW CAN WE HELP?
According to a report highlighted by CMI Workplace, strong office design in general can make employees up to 33 per cent happier at work
The Physical Work Environment is the part of the workplace facility that can be detected by human or electronic senses, including the structure, air, machines, furniture, products, chemicals, materials and processes that are present or that occur in the workplace, and which can affect the physical or mental safety, health and well-being of workers.
You are invited to look around you and think about your surroundings more often. You never know what a small change in your environment could do for your mental and emotional state, so why not take a chance and tweak your environment to better suit your company and that’s what we developed this Environment Psychology Strategy so you can follow the guidelines and adapt it to your environment.
The model is a document drawing practices from the ancient Chinese art of Feng Shui, also known as Chinese geomancy, is pseudoscience originating from ancient China, which claims to use energy forces to harmonize individuals with their surrounding environment. It might not be the first thing that comes to your mind for improving your workplace relationships, but it’s an indirect way to bring harmony, balance and positive energy flow, creating better workplace relationships and harmony. If companies such as Body Shop, British Airways, Jimmy Choo, converse and many more use those practices, why not you?
This strategy is a combination of Feng Shui and physical environment design, you never know what a small change in your environment could do for your mental and emotional state, bringing energy to your office and boost your productivity, inspiration, discipline, and creativity. Applying certain techniques in the workplace is just as important as applying it in your home because we spend most of our waking hours at work. Harmony in the workplace diffuses bitchiness, reduces politicking and minimizes gossip – things that can cause much unhappiness, in your personal space helps you achieve recognition and promotion.
5% of our mind is made up of the conscious mind, and the other 95% is the subconscious mind. So think about this: the 5% of our conscious mind, is struggling against the 95% that is running subconscious automatic programs, while there are some obvious physical and environmental factors that affect just this, an employer often ignores the so-called “ignorable factors” (the subconscious elements) which we will also discover.
Let us help you create better harmony in your business environment whether you are in retail, hospitality or a corporate, taking care of your environment should be your number one priority to ensure you have a happy, healthy workforce who will take care of your customers
You can get the #BQBCX Environment Psychology Strategy ‘in the box’ version only and then make the necessary changes yourself.
Or let us mentor you through the process to bespoke the model so you create more effective changes which are key to your business’ success.
‘BQBCX Environment Psychology Strategy’ only
‘BQB CX Environment Psychology Strategy’ plus 2 hours one-to-one mentoring
‘BQB CX Environment Psychology Strategy’ plus 4 hours one-to-one mentoring
WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO?
We can also help you further, in developing a complete Customer eXperience & Employee eXperience Programme by following my own proven ‘BQBCXMethod™, a methodology specifically design to help businesses put your employees and customers at the heart of everything that they do. Bringing together three decades of learning in one holistic method, nurturing a Caring Service Culture, enhancing businesses environments, increasing your employees engagement.
Here is the overall BQBCXMethod™ process, first the 4 x Pillars of the Framework: