Do you need support and guidance to grow and have a profitable thriving business?
I am committed to empower you to thrive, are you?
- Enhance your environment to improve performances and productivity
- Apply new lifestyle strategies to keep your energy, drive and motivation high
- Discover new ways to delight your customers, increasing their time spent with you and their shopping basket
- Develop emotional customer experiences to increase customer loyalty
- Increase your employees engagement by creating spaces where they feel comfortable, happy and conduce greater creativity
- Create flow in your workspace to improve healthy and harmonious living
- Boost your employees focus and commitment to achieve your business goals and deliver service excellence.
- Bring a more holistic approach to your business to continue to expand and grow your profitability
THE SECRET WEAPON…
Energy exists all around you, forever changing, whether you understand it or not, our business environments have changed drastically since Working From Home #WFH has been imposed upon us.
Environmental psychology, the scientific study of the transactions and interrelationships between people and their physical surroundings, shows why our environment impacts us, how we can leverage that knowledge to our advantage, and what we can do to improve our relationship with the world around us. Further more, researches from Somatic psychology demonstrate how our mind-body connection has a direct correlation to our states; our feelings, thoughts and behaviour.
So, our environment affect our state and our state affect our behaviour, simple right!! Healthy, harmonious environments, will mean happy, relaxed, creative, feel good people which means, motivated, effective, performing attitude!
Creating harmony is what Feng Shui do. The purpose of Feng Shui is to make people feel good by promoting an effective use of, not only your space and materials, but an alignment of the flow of energy with your own state.
Feng shui originated in China, it is a traditional Eastern philosophy, a belief system in which there is a spiritual relationship between the physical elements of nature and human-made environments to create the right balance of energy for harmony in one’s space. It might not be the first thing that comes to your mind for improving your workplace relationships, but it’s an indirect way to improve feelings and behaviours.
DO YOU OR YOUR EMPLOYEES WORK FROM HOME…
- have employees who are not performing, not motivated or procrastinating?
- have a high staff turnover, absenteeism or a high sickness rate?
- feel stressed, overwhelmed, too emotional or aggressive?
- or your employees working from their kitchen table or a corner of their bedroom?
- feel embarrassed taking your clients into your offices?
Whether you work from your kitchen table or behind a desk in a home office, you can improve the flow of energy and make your workplace a more inviting and in doing so, improve your overall performances.
Being full of overwhelming emotions could well be a sign of energy being out of balance; smart moves in your environment and shifting the energy will improve your thinking, your emotional state and will drive a focused, productive, energetic behaviour.
Your business will only differentiate itself and add value for its customers by focussing on the highest levels of the emotional drivers” of customer satisfaction.
Neuroscientists across the globe have studied images of the brain in action and placed emotion in the driver’s seat, asserting that thinking is emotion-based, and while emotions form the basis of thoughts, the five senses – sight, sound, smell, taste and touch – fuel those emotions, wielding the power to persuade, relax and heal. By tapping into the emotional triggers that prompt consumers to make unconscious decisions and to buy on impulse and desire, brands can create long-lasting memories, increasing shopping basket and brand loyalty.
Sensory design has earned its place in high-end spas and resorts; but today, hospitals, airports, retail environments and corporate offices alike embrace the senses to forge brand identity while creating inviting environments. Creating Sensorial experiences will leaving your customers with positive, trusting feelings toward your business, increase their loyalty and your brand awareness, ultimately impact human care.
We are not living in China 5,000 years ago. Therefore, to create a truly holistic sense of balance, let's apply the essence of the ancient Feng Shui principles and adapt it to your own energy field.
I have created my own unique approach of Feng Shui theory ‘Claire’s BizShui’ Method; blending a new feel of the ancient Feng Shui wisdom with the modern business needs to optimize workplaces, increase productivity, loyalty and profitability
It's not me saying it...
This fusion between Feng Shui and Business isn't for everybody but if you resonate with everything that I talked about, if you are truly ready to commit and make the necessary changes to transform your life and your business..
WHY YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH FENG SHUI…
I discovered Feng Shui 10 years ago. I was intrigued and read a couple of books which seemed very complicated, then the third book was what triggered this passion in me. So, I started researching, reading, learning all about it. I finally decided to get trained and was mentored by the renowned Feng Shui Expert, Davina MacKail, author of Hay House Best Seller ‘Feng Shui, Create Health, wealth and happiness through the Power of your Home’. She has shared with me her wealth of knowledge, wisdom and love for Feng Shui. I have then studied several schools and now blending the techniques to adapt to the clients needs. I guess I am more following Black Hat-Style, Contemporary and Environment psychology…
Straight away, I could feel myself being more enthused, energetic, joyful when I started using it, which affected my business and my relationships with my clients. Just a few adjustments can produce incredible changes. I truly believe simple enhancements would benefit you, your team, your customers and your business as a whole by bringing a renewed, more balanced energy to your environment.
Are you ready to give it a go and see how the principles of Feng Shui can be used to evolve your business into a new dynamic future?
PS: What Feng Shui isn't...
- a magic potion (although you will see unexpected miracles occur!)
- woo-woo, it is a Traditional Eastern Philosophy which has been practiced for centuries!
- a doctor diagnosis, if you need physical help, sick your doctor!
- an imposition of strict rules, personalize Feng Shui to your space
- just about re-arranging your furniture, it’s a lifestyle!
Get in touch
Do you have any questions? I am here to serve, just pin me an email or a message on any of the contact details below and I will be right with an answer…