- This event has passed.
Building a profitable Employee and Customer Centric Business Masterclass
March 6 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$65.00
Because having a thriving business is as simple as:
Happy Employees + Happy Customers = happy bottom line and thriving business, right?
But, it doesn’t mean it is that simple… so, I am on a mission to help businesses thrive and spiral up their profit in delivering exceptional customer experiences consistently engaging their employees and bringing more care into what they do!
According to Deloitte:
- 60% of the United States workforce turns over each year, and 65% of this is voluntary
- 85% of employees leave their job because of their relationship with their manager
- 88% of employees don’t feel like the organisation they work for cares about them
No wonder why customer service is taking a hit and we see the rise of customer complaints, employees’ sickness and the decrease in customer loyalty and even more alarming in companies’ bankruptcy.
Following the amazing Customer Fest on 3rd – 5th March, I have decided to run this Masterclass for you to give you my step by step ECX Method™ (Employee & Customer Experience Method), so you can develop and roll out your own program and drive change in your business.
During this Employee and Customer Centricity Masterclass you will learn:
- How to develop and nurture a Caring Service Culture
- How to enhance your business environment
- How to develop effective Employee Experience Strategies
- How to increase your Customer loyalty by delivering Exceptional Customer Experiences
- The 4 pillars of using my ECX Method™ in your organisation
Want to know more?? Join me for this Virtual Masterclass when?
- Saturday 6th March 2021
- Time: 9am – 11am GMT / 10am – 12pm WAT
- Where: Virtual Conference link will be sent to you 24hrs prior the event
- What: 2-hour masterclass
- How is this for: Small, Medium or large businesses, CEO’s, Director, Branch Managers. All industries from retail to public services
- How much: $65 per person
If companies like Google, Zappos and Barry-Wehmiller can do it, so can you…
With an incredible 75% customer loyalty Tony Hsieh says: ‘when you get the company culture right, great customer service and a great brand will happen on its own.’ We are entering a new era, it is the time to start evolving into the next phase where a deeper more authentic connection occurs, where businesses are becoming accountable for their people and their environment. Nurturing a truly caring service culture isn’t easy but it is the only way to have a thriving business, with happy employees, happy customers and happy bottom lines.