- This event has passed.
Thrive in your Hive – MARKETING Workshop
2nd October 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm£65
- run a small business or are a sole trader, start-up, mumspreneur or solepreneur?
- find marketing overwhelming?
- find it tricky to know where to start?
- think social media is a fade?
Well, you are not alone; That’s why I have created this workshop to energise you and give you the kick start you need to ‘Thrive in your Hive’.
You will learn how to increase your brand awareness by marketing yourself effectively, using simple tools to grow your business visibility, online and offline and ultimately dominate your niche market.
In this 3 hours workshop, we will look at:
- Defining your SVVP statement: story, value, vision, purpose statement
- The 7 P’s in brief
- The meaning of your logo
- Who is your Buyer Persona?
- Understanding the basic of Digital Marketing
- Using the power of personal branding to thrive in business
- Performance, planning and smart goal settings
- The FREE stuff
You will leave with 10 simple marketing steps to grow your individual brand and get your business buzzing.
A CPD certificate will be available on completion of this course.
Being French I didn’t have any recognised UK certification, so I decided to take the Chartered Institute of Marketing certificate and passed with flying colours!
But having set up my own business 8 years ago, I needed to develop and looked for new ways to market my business.
At that time digital marketing was in its infancy but I saw the potential. I now want to share with you some of the tips and tricks I have learnt, in order that you too can successfully market yourself both online and offline.
It is well known that people buy from people they know, like, and trust. That’s the essence of “relationship marketing” and that’s what we are going to unlock in this workshop.
Don’t take my word for it…
Buy your ticket now…
- Join me for the one workshop, including coffee break @ £65