- This event has passed.
Thrive in your Hive – NETWORKING Workshop
20th October 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm£65
- fear networking?
- find talking to a group of strangers intimidating?
- know networking is crucial for your business but don’t where to start?
- want to know how more confident in networking and in building rapport to grow your tribe around you?
Well, I think there is only one way to go for you to Thrive in your Hive and this is networking effectively.
In this workshop, I will show you how to quickly master the art of networking. You will learn how to build a trustworthy tribe around you, to grow your business by growing your own local network, how to break down barriers and develop future collaborations.
In this 3 hours workshop, we will look at:
- The meaning of rapport
- What is your why?
- Introverted Vs extroverted
- How to build rapport to network effectively
- Remove limited beliefs and barriers around networking
- Law of reciprocity
- Make a first impression to remember
I will give you 10 simple step to how to network effectively and get your business buzzing. And finally, we will put what we learn into practice with an actual Speed Buzzing session…
A CPD certificate will be available on completion of this course.
Setting up a Mystery Shopping company during the recession and trying to convince businesses they needed to measure their service delivery, wasn’t an easy task.
I needed to talk to people and explain the value of Mystery Shopping face-to-face, so I went to all the events I could go to; breakfast meetings, lunch networking, afternoon drinks and evening gatherings, I was everywhere, talking and sharing my passion for customer service. And the business grew, one person told someone they knew, they talked to one more and so on – the pollinating effect had started.
Networking is simply relationship marketing and listening to so many people who don’t network because they don’t know how, made me realise I can be helping more people grow their business by building rapport and a trustworthy tribe around them.
Buy your ticket now…
- Join me for the one workshop, including coffee breaks @ £65