Pitch and Dress for Success Workshop
October 31 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$97
- feel invisible when you walk somewhere?
- lack of self-confidence?
- feel stressed or anxious before a client’s meeting?
- hate going to networking events or online meetings?
- would love to receive compliment on how you look today?
You’ve heard it a thousand times, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression.” But you truly don’t!
Do you know that according to Shannon Kohn (2013); studies show that 55% of a person’s opinion is driven by your physical appearance and first impressions, which are formed within the first seven to seventeen seconds:
• 55% of people base their first impression on body language and personal appearance: the visual
• 38% of people base their first impression on what you say: the vocal
• 7% of people base their first impression on the words you use: the vocabulary
As much as you want to make a good impression to others, personal appearance is also about you. Your appearance makes a strong statement about your personality, values, attitudes, interests, knowledge, abilities, roles, and goals. You can’t afford to create negative impression or to build barriers between you and others because of unattractive, inappropriate, distracting, or offensive appearance. When you appear attractively dressed and groomed, stylish, and appropriate for the occasion, you create a positive impression and others are more able to perceive your positive traits and regard you more favorably.
Join us for this two-hours virtual experiential workshop, the first part of it we will look at:
- Establishing an impressive Personal Image
- Understand of how to dress for success
- Learn the colors everyone can wear and look great
- Bring with you your own outfit and show us the transformation…
The second part we will help you actually delivering a ‘Perfect pitch‘, pitch is a presentation of your business to potential client to sell your products or services, this short pitch will spark the curiosity of your client and encourage them to ask more questions or buy what you are selling! Not only will you learn the techniques but you will also be practicing in front of the group to get feedback and gain confidence:
- Identify what constitutes a good pitch
- Develop and create your pitch process
- Rehearse and present your pitch in the right style…
So when you have completed this workshop, you will feel good in yourself, confident to stand in front of people and see your business grow and your profit too…
If you are a Solopreneur, Entrepreneur, Small business Owner, ‘Pitch and dress for Success’ workshop is your opportunity to finally get out there and BE the business women you want to be!
Meet Patsy Sanders from Embracing your Essence, her mission is to fight that limiting belief. That’s why my focus is helping women look and feel better, by working together to create a plan for your hair, makeup, and clothing. When you have that plan that helps you capture who you really are, you’re free to show off your gifts and talents to the world.
Meet myself, Claire Boscq-Scott, I am on a mission to help businesses to thrive by delivering exceptional customer service by bringing more care into what they do. Care for their environment, their people, their customers and also care for themselves, feeling good in yourself and with others will open up the world for you…
Buy your ticket now Saturday 31st October…
- Join us for this very special two-hours virtual workshop @ $97
- Saturday 31st October
- 9-11am PST time or 5-7pm UK time
- Zoom link will be sent to you when payment has been received
- Book a follow-up one-to-one consultancy program with either of us and get your $47 refunded!
After that if you are ready to network, why not join us at Collaborate!! This incredible networking event regroup over 250 people, from Solopreneur to small business owners, an opportunity to grow your visibility and your business and also to create partnerships with other Join Venture Partners. Click on the photo to book your place on $47, well worth the investment, I can assure you!