- This event has passed.
Work from Home Feng Shui Webinar
March 18 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm$98
- feel unproductive, unmotivated or procrastinating all day?
- find it difficult to find a harmony between work and home life?
- feel stressed, overwhelmed, too emotional or aggressive?
- work from your kitchen table, from a bed or a couch which is counterproductive?
- think that boundary of work time doesn’t exist anymore?
Whether you work from your kitchen table or behind a desk in a home office, you can improve the flow of energy and make your workplace a more inviting and in doing so, improve your overall performances.
Being full of overwhelming emotions could well be a sign of energy being out of balance; smart moves in your environment and shifting the energy will improve your thinking, your emotional state and will drive a focused, productive, energetic behaviour.
Creating healthy workplace relationships and harmony in your home-office that is what Feng Shui do. Feng shui originated in China, it is a traditional Eastern philosophy, a belief system in which there is a spiritual relationship between the physical elements of nature and human-made environments to create the right balance of energy for harmony in one’s space. It might not be the first thing that comes to your mind for improving your workplace relationships, but it’s an indirect way to improve feelings and behaviours.
In this one-hour ‘Work From Home Feng Shui’ webinar, discover how making simple but powerful changes in your environment will maximize your productive, boost your happiness, and conduce greater creativity without having to cost anything…
What will you discover:
- Why Feng Shui?
- We all have needs, the Maslow pyramid theory in brief
- A quick Neuroscience round up
- Understand the 9 areas of your life
- Your 5 Smart Moves to optimize your home-office
- Get a grip on clutter
- Use your 5 senses
- Re-arrange your desk and office space for success
- Reduce Techno stress
- Claim your space
Are you ready to give it a go and see how the principles of Feng Shui can be used to care for yourself, evolve to be the best you can be and have a harmonious, thriving life?
What do Feng Shui lovers say!
‘I feel so much more organised in my head when my office is organised and there is free space. Feng shui is very effective.’
‘I have experienced the positive impact of using feng shui in my work space! it’s a MUST DO’
‘Oh I love applying feng shui into my life and work environment, simple but so powerful!’
‘I know that creating harmony in my surroundings helps to avoid chaos in my head. Just sometimes let the office go too long without sorting. I always regret it!’
Buy your ticket now…
- Thursday 18th March
- Time: 4-5pm GMT
- Place Video Conference Webinar (details will be sent with confirmation)
- Download exercises and workbook
- A CPD certificate will be available on completion of this course
- Can’t make the 18th, register and get the replay, you just won’t get the chance to ask questions and participate!!
- Price: $98 per person
Why you will love Feng Shui…
I discovered Feng Shui 10 years ago. I was intrigued and read a couple of books which seemed very complicated, then the third book was what triggered this passion in me. So, I started researching, reading, learning all about it. I finally decided to get trained and was mentored by the renowned Feng Shui Expert, Davina MacKail, author of Hay House Best Seller ‘Feng Shui, Create Health, wealth and happiness through the Power of your Home’. She has shared with me her wealth of knowledge, wisdom and love for Feng Shui.
Straight away, I could feel myself being more enthused, energetic, joyful when I started using it, which affected my business and my relationships with my clients. Just a few adjustments can produce incredible changes. I truly believe simple enhancements would benefit you, your team, your customers and your business as a whole by bringing a renewed, more balanced energy to your environment.
PS: what Feng Shui isn’t…
- a magic potion (although you will see unexpected miracles occure!)
- woo-woo, it is an Eastern Philosophy which has been practiced for centuries!
- a doctor diagnosis, if you need physical help, sick your doctor!
- an imposition of strict rules, personalize Feng Shui to your space
- just about re-arranging your furniture, it’s a lifestyle!
- Virtual Conference
- Claire Boscq-Scott