- know that feeling when you walk into a room and it just doesn’t feel right?
- have a high staff turnover or a high level of non-productive employees?
- feel stressed, overworked, too emotional or aggressive?
- feel embarrassed taking your clients into your offices?
Whether you work from your kitchen table or behind a desk in a large business, you can improve the flow of energy and make your business space more inviting and in so doing improve your overall business performances.
Changing the environment and shifting the energy will improve your employees’ engagement, create harmony and attract prosperity for your business.
Being full of overwhelming emotions could well be a sign of energy being out of balance; so I have created this workshop to help you understand the power of the feminine and masculine energy which will help you to find a better work/life balance, happiness and a new passion for your business.
In this 3 hours workshop, we will look at:
- Explore Mindfulness
- Unlock the Feminine and Masculine energy
- Discover the power of Feng Shui in your business
- The power of colours
- Understand “Your state”
- The Law of balance and polarity
- Create a daily routine: attraction, gratitude, mindfulness, positive thinking.
You will leave with 10 simple steps to achieve harmony and prosperity by bringing a more balanced energy into your business and get your employees buzzing.
A CPD certificate will be available on completion of this course.
I discovered Feng Shui 7 years ago, and although not a certified Feng Shui practitioner, I have trained with renowned Feng Shui Expert, Davina MacKail, who has shared with me her wealth of knowledge on Feng Shui at work. I love it so much that I want to share this with you now.
Just a few adjustments can produce incredible changes. I truly believe simple enhancement would benefit you, your team, your customers and your business as a whole by bringing a new yin and yang energy to your environment.
The law of polarity reminds us that everything in life is about relationships and whether it is at work with your customers or employees, or at home with your friends, family or yourself, you must find the right balance to find harmony.