Sharing my energy, passion, creativity and know-how virtually or physically...
A new era...
Employees and customers expectations have changed and not only must you meet their expectations consistently but businesses should aim to exceed them by creating emotional experiences.
We are entering a new era; it is time to start evolving into the next phase of higher consciousness where businesses are becoming accountable for their people, their environment and their customers. The only way for a business to thrive is to create harmonious environments, which will increase employees performances and customer loyalty.
It’s my purpose to inspire businesses to bring more care into what they do, by enhancing their workspaces, measuring and improving employees’ performances and increasing customer loyalty.
Customer service isn't a cost its a benefit...
Pandemic or not if you stop giving your employees the tools to take care of your customers, who will?
Your competition, yes, according to ‘Small Business Trends’ report, data on customer service statistics show that almost 7 in 10 customers within the U.S. end their relationship with a business due to poor service. Nearly half of the customers are also likely to make a switch to a competitor within a day of experiencing poor customer service.
Customer service isn't a department it's everyone's job...
An increase of 5% in your customer loyalty can increase your profitability between 25 and 95% – (Baines)
So what are you waiting for?? Let me share with you with energy and passion how you can improving your business environment and measuring your service delivery, will increase your employees’ engagement and show your customers you care to drive retention, so you can have a thriving business…
Originally from France, I present in French and English, I have spoken in over 20 different countries live and virtually: China, Malaysia, Philippines, Europe, US, UAE, India, Asia; keynote & business presentations, breakout programmes, half and full-day training workshops, webinars, and much more.
I have a more integrated and holistic approach to Employee and Customer Experience, with a fusion ancient of Feng Shui principles, NLP techniques, mindfulness, EI, and modern comprehensive business needs…
What are you looking for?
Choose from one of my favorite Keynote or let's bespoke a presentation just for you...
- Employee Experience & Engagement
- Customer Experience & Loyalty
- Feng Shui & Environment Psychology
- Mystery Shopping & Customer Insight
- Caring Service Culture Leadership
(Click on a photo to read more about that topic)
Can you afford to be clueless about your customer service?
Optimize your productivity by enhancing your workspace
Valued Employees drive Profitability
How to lose your customers’ love in 5 simple steps
Lead with the Yin, Manage with the Yang
Nurturing customer loyalty through emotional drivers
Certified Virtual Presenter by espeaker.com
Where have you seen me…
I have spoken at several regional and international virtual and live events including:
- Optimize your employees’ productivity by enhancing your environment, The Future of Work Virtual Summit India, June 2021
- Optimize your employees’ productivity by enhancing their environment, HRT MENA Hybrid Summit Dubai, June 2021
- Optimize your stage performance by enhancing your environment, Professional Speaker Association UK Home Counties, Virtual Event, June 2021
- Optimize your workplaces to boost employee performance and drive customer loyalty, MSPA Conference, Europe, May 2021
- Letting go and thriving, Breakthrough & Thrive Summit, Virtual event US, May 2021
- Feng Shui, the Secret Weapon to thrive as a Speaker, Speaker Impact Summit US, April 2021
- Optimize your stage performance by enhancing your environment, Professional Speaker Association UK Yorkshire, Virtual Event, April 2021
- Passionate Employees drive Customer Loyalty, The Customer Fest, Virtual Event India, March 2021
- Feng Shui, The Secret Weapon to Thrive, Voices of Women, Virtual Summit, US RocketFuel, March 2021
- Your customer perception isn’t a Mystery, or is it?, International Keynote Association, February 2021
- ‘New Customer Service Delivery’ The Bridge Academy, Jakarta, Malaysia, Virtual Presentation, January 2021
- ‘Can you afford to be Clueless about your Customer Service’, Spendless Acadamy Online Summit, December 2020
- ‘Motivated Employees drive profitability’, Virtual Retail Congress, Dubai MENA, November 2020
- ‘Can you afford to be Clueless about your Customer Service’ 745 Breakfast Club, September 2020
- ‘Customer-Centric HR’, Customized Training Solutions Pte. Ltd., Singapore, Virtual Presentation, August 2020
- ‘Having a Customer-Centric Mindset to have a thriving business’ Philippines Chamber of Commerce Quezo city, Virtual presentation July 2020
- ‘New Normal Customer Service Delivery’ The Bridge Academy, Jakarta, Malaysia, Virtual Presentation, June 2020
- ‘How to deliver Covid_19 Customer Service Excellence without upsetting your customers’ Customized Training Solutions Pte. Ltd., Singapore, Virtual Presentation, June 2020
- ‘Maintaining caring and healthy customer relationships during these turbulent periods’ British Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines, Virtual Presentation, May 2020
- ‘Managing Customer Satisfaction and relationship during a Crisis’, AMCHAM Philippines, Virtual Presentation, May 2020
- ‘Managing Customer Satisfaction and relationship during a Crisis’, AMCHAM Philippines, Virtual Presentation
- Spanish Speaker Association ‘Destiny 2020′ Virtual Annual Summit, April 2020
- Valued Employees drive Customer Loyalty Customer Loyalty Conference, Gothenburg, February 2020
- Lead with the Yin, Manage with the Yang, CX Summit 2019, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, November 2019
- How to lose your customers’ love in 5 simple steps, World Marketing Congress, November 2019
- Employees’ engagement increase creativity, Energy Conference, Slovenia October 2019
- Designing Experiences to optimize customer’s emotional System, 26TH NATIONAL RETAIL CONFERENCE & STORES ASIA EXPO 2019 (NRCE), Philippines, August 2019
- Raising the importance of Customer Service, Connected Women, Manila, August 2019
- Customer Centricity HR, Philippine 12th HR Summit, Manila, August 2019
- Lead with the Yin, Manage with the Yang, 3rd Convention Philippine Association of Professional Speakers (PAPS), Manila, August 2019
- Effective Goal Settings with NLP and Feng Shui, Citi Bank, Jersey, April 2019
- Philippines Association of Professional Speakers (PAPS), Stop Serving-Start Caring, Manila, Philippines, April 2019
- Franchise Asia Conference, Building Brand through exceptional customer experiences, Manila, Philippines, March 2019
- 745 Breakfast Club, Creating a Caring Service Culture, Jersey, January 2019
- Delivering exceptional customer experience, why? Mumbai, November 2018
- ‘Mettez vos clients au coeur de vos entreprise’, Lyon, France, October 2018
- 745 Breakfast Club, Jersey, CI, September 2018
- Mums’ Entreprise RoadShow, Manchester, UK, June 2018
- Franchise & Retail Forum, Casablanca, Morocco, April 2018
- MumSpace, Jersey, January 2018
- Asia Pacific MSPA 15th Annual Conference, Beijing, China, November 2017
- Highland College, Jersey, October 2017
- Hautlieu School, Entrepreneur’s Week, November 2017
- HSBC Internal Customer Week, Jersey, September 2017
- Love Live Circle, Jersey, September 2016
- Networking Masterclass, Jersey, June 2015
- European MSPA Conference, Riga, May 2015
- The Jersey Chamber of Commerce Breakfast, Jersey, November 2014
- The Whiteley Association, Jersey, October 2014
- 745 Breakfast Club, Speed Buzzing, Jersey, October 2014
- The Customer Service Awards Seminar, Jersey, September 2014
- The CI Change summer event, Jersey, July 2014
- European MSPA Conference, Athen, May 2014
- Women Institute (WI St Helier), Jersey, April 2013
- 745 Breakfast Club, Jersey, February 2012
- RBS International, Jersey, October 2011
- Institute of Directors lunch, Jersey, May 2010
What do they say…
Olivier Guerrero CEO at Franchise World Link, Spain
J’ai eu le plaisir de voir Claire Boscq-Scott intervenir à Casablanca, pendant le Forum « Franchise & Retail au Maroc », devant + de 200 personnes. Claire était très professionnelle et impressionnante en public. Une grande énergie et une forte présence sur scène. Claire a également une très bonne capacité de se connecter avec l’auditoire, avec brio et humour.
Marta Pardo General Manager, Mercure Lyon Centre Château Perrache, France
J’ai accueilli Claire en Octobre 2018 au sein de mon établissement pour réaliser avec beaucoup de professionnalisme, dynamique et qualité une conférence sur le thème de la satisfaction client. Nous étions ravie de pouvoir échanger, partager et stimuler les clients avec cette conférence. Sa collaboration très pertinente et a permis d’avoir une vision plus large et concrète de la satisfaction client. The “Busy Queen BEE” est une intervenante de qualité avec beaucoup d’énergie positive. C’est pourquoi je recommande fortement cette conférencière.
Abdel Wahab Chaoui, Owner, C&O MARKETING Casablanca, Morocco
J’ai eu le plaisir d’assister à une présentation de Claire Scott-Boscq et je dois dire que cela a été un enchantement. Au delà du sujet – au demeurant captivant – j’ai apprécié l’engouement et la passion que Claire ne cesse de mettre dans son exposé. Au final, la seule frustration est de voir la présentation s’arrêter…. Tant l’assistance que moi-même aurait aimé la voir continuer. Claire est animée par une véritable passion, et elle a un talent manifeste pour la partager…
Julie Lewis, Resilience Expert, Abu Dhabi, UAE
I had the good fortune to meet Claire virtually when we were both speakers at PSA Spain in April this year. What a powerhouse and mountain of energy ! Claire’s insights and creative approach to customer service , leadership, business success and employee engagement is backed by years of experience and documented in her best-selling books ! When Claire speaks , people listen. Her energy is contagious; prepare to be inspired ! Looking forward to meeting Claire in person and rocking stages around the globe.
ANIL THOMAS V, Chief Operating Officer at BRAINCITI – DUBAI MEDIA CITY
Claire has a powerful message and a unique point of view. They have fresh ways to bring ageless truths to new circumstances and new market conditions, great orator, superb business coach, thank you Claire for coming onto the Entrepreneurs Connect platform on Saturday. Your knowledge and brilliance are commendable
Enver Kalkan, Shopping Mall Manager Majidi Mall, Iraq
I am very proud to offer my recommendation of Claire, whom I have personally known for few months following a virtual event she was presenting at. Following this event we have been conducting further exploration to work together and during my relationship with Claire, I have experienced an individual who has an amazing energy, passion and professional insight for her industry. Claire is a guide who has presented herself as inspiring and graceful. Once more again thanks for your efforts and understanding, Claire!
Marylen (Ramos) Velasco, Customized Training Solutions Pte., Singapore
Claire & I have collaborated on some live virtual programs recently. I love her energy and professionalism. She always makes sure that she’s delivering value by making her content customized, clear and relevant to her audience. Her passion and purpose is definitely apparent. I will highly recommend her & her work. It will be a great pleasure and synergy to work with you again soon!
Leza Klenk, Entrepreneur/Spendless Academy Founder, Singapore
We worked closely as Claire is our invited trainer for Spendless Academy. She was also our keynote speaker at our summits. She is professional, full of positive energy and pleasant to work with. We are looking forward for more projects and collaborations.
Harish Bhatia, Founder Director & CEO, Kamikaze B2B Media, India
Claire was at her best in our recently held @The Customer FEST Show 2021. Her amazing style of presentation coupled with her hi energy certainly lifted a quiet morning on day 2 of our show. Truly an amazing presenter with loads of quality content
Chris Lim Overall Co-Chair, Franchise Asia Association, Director Francorp, PH
With a mix of theory and practical tips, Claire is able to captivate audiences to think about the customer first. Her passion for creating a service culture and then ensuring that this culture reaches the front lines inspires business owners to put customer service at the heart of their companies
Julie Todd, The Customer Service Awards
We recently had the pleasure of Claire leading a session for our managers on how to network effectively. Claire’s delivery of this key business skill to be wholly interactive and engaging and she had us all buzzing in no time. The team left the session feeling inspired and, as a business, we know that some of the team had developed new techniques whilst others have honed their expertise in this area.
Steve Gladdish, HSBC Bank International Limited
“Despite a few technical hitches with the presentation, which Claire had no problem in overcoming (which may well have thrown many other people off track), she gave a very lively and passionate talk on customer experience drawing upon her indepth experience in a wide range of roles and her work as a mystery shopper. It was also good to hear Claires experiences as a customer where things have gone well and when they didn’t”
“Claire is electrifying public speaker. Her passion for the subject matter is infectious. In just 20 minutes, my event attendees gained a fresh perspective on how to network successfully, they learned about effective communication and customer satisfaction. I highly recommend Claire and her magnetic approach. Nikolett Jones, International Health and Lifestyle Coach, Host of Love List Circle Wellness Events.http://www.nikolettjones.com/
Jo Buchanan, Head of Communications, Marbral Advisory
“Claire’s Networking Masterclass was really insightful. As someone fairly confident with networking there was so much more to consider than I had first thought. Thanks to Claire’s talk, I will be far more prepared for the next networking opportunity that comes my way”
Alain DUBREUIL, Governor, MSPA Europe
Claire a fait une intervention remarquée à la Conférence annuelle de MSPA Europe : non seulement le contenu de ses propos était original et intéressant, mais son charisme et ses qualités d’animatrice ont su captiver un auditoire de professionnels exigeants.
Martha Bernstein, Whiteley Association, The Senior Professional and Business Women’s Organisation
A few months ago Claire Boscq-Scott used her personal experience to guide a group of Whiteley Members through the pros and cons of using Social Media for work. Many of the members were very sceptical of the value of Twitter, Facebook and other programmes but by showing how to actually get involved and by allaying the fears of the ladies about security and other issues a number of new twitter feeds started that evening. The calm and clear way in which Claire directed the novices in the art of a “tweet” or a “post” was instrumental in getting the ladies started. The evening was a great success and proved that in a safe and friendly environment the fear of appearing a techno dunce could be overcome and many of the members admitted afterwards that they would consider using one of the methods more actively in the future.
Tim Rogers, Founder/Curator, ciChange.org
Claire Boscq-Scott is an excellent and passionate speaker who is well informed, helpful and insightful. It is doubtless that these qualities made her a winner for the IoD Director of the Year Award in 2014 and a sought after speaker on “customer service”. ciChange is a not-for-profit forum for ideas and discussion, about all aspects of Change Management, including people, processes, teams and leadership. We were delighted when Claire Boscq-Scott accepted our invitation to speak at one of our Breakfast Briefings. The presentation was well received with much audience participation and good feedback. I would be delighted to recommend Claire Boscq-Scott as a speaker on “customer service”.
Julie Todd, The Customer Service Awards
We organised The Customer Service seminar in September 2014, a month before the Customer Service Awards and a stellar line-up of speakers told the engaged audience of their professional experiences with customer service. Over 50 delegates attended and feedback was highly positive. One delegate commented that Claire Boscq-Scott’s presentation, which took us ’round the word’ was a bright and positive presentation, with real impact, and it set the scene for the event as a whole.
Specialising in Mystery shopping and Customer Service with a Feng Shui twist, Claire lives to inspire businesses to thrive by delivering exceptional customer experiences.
No 3 Top Global Customer Service Guru & UK Top 20 CX Influencer with three decades of expertise, Claire, AKA The Busy Queen Bee, is an authority in the Customer Experience Industry. She brings a more holistic and comprehensive approach to Employee and Customer eXperience with her Business Feng Shui program, enhancing environments to increase employee performance and customer loyalty.
She is a Keynote Speaker, Consultant & trainer with a penchant for retail & hospitality. Author of 3 books; Thrive with the Hive, Thriving by Caring, No 1 Amazon Best Seller & Hot New Release The Secret Diary of a Mystery Shopper
Her online L&D platform BQB CX Institute offers a wide range of online and onsite training and has developed her Caring Service Culture Leadership Program a game-changer for any organisations who want to become truly customer centric.