Sharing my energy, passion, creativity and know-how virtually or physically...
Employees and customers expectations have changed and not only must you meet their expectations consistently but businesses should aim to exceed them by creating exceptional experiences in connecting with them on an emotional level.
We are entering a new era; it is time to start evolving into the next phase of higher consciousness where businesses are becoming accountable for their people, their environment and their customers. The only way for a business to thrive is to have harmonious environment, engaged employees and loyal customers.
It’s my purpose to inspire global businesses to thrive by delivering exceptional customer experiences in measuring and improving employees’ performances.
Customer service isn't a cost its a benefit...
Pandemic or not if you stop giving your employees the tools to take care of your customers who will?
Your competition, yes, according to ‘Small Business Trends’ report, data on customer service statistics show that almost 7 in 10 customers within the U.S. end their relationship with a business due to poor service. Nearly half of the customers are also likely to make a switch to a competitor within a day of experiencing poor customer service.
Customer service isn't a department it's everyone's job...
An increase of 5% in your customer loyalty can increase your profitability between 25 and 95% – (Baines)
So what are you waiting for?? Let me share with you with energy and passion how to measure and improve your service delivery, engage your employees and show your customers you care to drive retention, so you can have a thriving business…
Originally from France, I present in French and English, I have spoken in China, Malaysia, Philippines, Europe stages live and over 15 different countries virtually; keynote & business presentations, breakout programmes, half and full-day training workshops, webinars, and much more, those challenging times won’t stop me continue sharing the importance of caring for our employees and customers…
What are you looking for?
Choose from one of my favorite Keynote or let me bespoke a presentation just for you...
(Click on a photo to read more about that topic)
Can you afford to be clueless about your customer service?
Lead with the Yin, Manage with the Yang
Valued employees drive Profitability
How to lose your customers’ love in 5 simple steps
Designing experiences to optimize Customer’s emotional system
Nurturing customer loyalty through emotional drivers
Certified Virtual Presenter by espeaker.com
En Francais ou en Anglais, si vous organisez une convention, une conférence ou recherché à motiver vos employés; ma grande expérience dans le domaine de la relation client et le développement de la Culture du Service attentionnée, vous animera votre journée et vous donnera le Buzz dont vous avez besoin.
Where have you seen me…
I have spoken at several regional and international virtual and live events including:
- ‘New Customer Service Delivery’ The Bridge Academy, Jakarta, Malaysia, Virtual Presentation, January 2021
- ‘Can you afford to be Clueless about your Customer Service’, Spendless Acadamy Online Summit, December 2020
- ‘Motivated Employees drive profitability’, Virtual Retail Congress, Dubai MENA, November 2020
- ‘Can you afford to be Clueless about your Customer Service’ 745 Breakfast Club, September 2020
- ‘Customer-Centric HR’, Customized Training Solutions Pte. Ltd., Singapore, Virtual Presentation, August 2020
- ‘Having a Customer-Centric Mindset to have a thriving business’ Philippines Chamber of Commerce Quezo city, Virtual presentation July 2020
- ‘New Normal Customer Service Delivery’ The Bridge Academy, Jakarta, Malaysia, Virtual Presentation, June 2020
- ‘How to deliver Covid_19 Customer Service Excellence without upsetting your customers’ Customized Training Solutions Pte. Ltd., Singapore, Virtual Presentation, June 2020
- ‘Maintaining caring and healthy customer relationships during these turbulent periods’ British Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines, Virtual Presentation, May 2020
- ‘Managing Customer Satisfaction and relationship during a Crisis’, AMCHAM Philippines, Virtual Presentation, May 2020
- ‘Managing Customer Satisfaction and relationship during a Crisis’, AMCHAM Philippines, Virtual Presentation
- Spanish Speaker Association ‘Destiny 2020′ Virtual Annual Summit, April 2020
- Valued Employees drive Customer Loyalty Customer Loyalty Conference, Gothenburg, February 2020
- Lead with the Yin, Manage with the Yang, CX Summit 2019, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, November 2019
- How to lose your customers’ love in 5 simple steps, World Marketing Congress, November 2019
- Employees’ engagement increase creativity, Energy Conference, Slovenia October 2019
- Designing Experiences to optimize customer’s emotional System, 26TH NATIONAL RETAIL CONFERENCE & STORES ASIA EXPO 2019 (NRCE), Philippines, August 2019
- Raising the importance of Customer Service, Connected Women, Manila, August 2019
- Customer Centricity HR, Philippine 12th HR Summit, Manila, August 2019
- Lead with the Yin, Manage with the Yang, 3rd Convention Philippine Association of Professional Speakers (PAPS), Manila, August 2019
- Effective Goal Settings with NLP and Feng Shui, Citi Bank, Jersey, April 2019
- Philippines Association of Professional Speakers (PAPS), Stop Serving-Start Caring, Manila, Philippines, April 2019
- Franchise Asia Conference, Building Brand through exceptional customer experiences, Manila, Philippines, March 2019
- 745 Breakfast Club, Creating a Caring Service Culture, Jersey, January 2019
- Delivering exceptional customer experience, why? Mumbai, November 2018
- ‘Mettez vos clients au coeur de vos entreprise’, Lyon, France, October 2018
- 745 Breakfast Club, Jersey, CI, September 2018
- Mums’ Entreprise RoadShow, Manchester, UK, June 2018
- Franchise & Retail Forum, Casablanca, Morocco, April 2018
- MumSpace, Jersey, January 2018
- Asia Pacific MSPA 15th Annual Conference, Beijing, China, November 2017
- Highland College, Jersey, October 2017
- Hautlieu School, Entrepreneur’s Week, November 2017
- HSBC Internal Customer Week, Jersey, September 2017
- Love Live Circle, Jersey, September 2016
- Networking Masterclass, Jersey, June 2015
- European MSPA Conference, Riga, May 2015
- The Jersey Chamber of Commerce Breakfast, Jersey, November 2014
- The Whiteley Association, Jersey, October 2014
- 745 Breakfast Club, Speed Buzzing, Jersey, October 2014
- The Customer Service Awards Seminar, Jersey, September 2014
- The CI Change summer event, Jersey, July 2014
- European MSPA Conference, Athen, May 2014
- Women Institute (WI St Helier), Jersey, April 2013
- 745 Breakfast Club, Jersey, February 2012
- RBS International, Jersey, October 2011
- Institute of Directors lunch, Jersey, May 2010
What do they say…
Chris Lim Overall Co-Chair, Franchise Asia Association, Director Francorp, PH
With a mix of theory and practical tips, Claire is able to captivate audiences to think about the customer first. Her passion for creating a service culture and then ensuring that this culture reaches the front lines inspires business owners to put customer service at the heart of their companies
Julie Todd, The Customer Service Awards
We recently had the pleasure of Claire leading a session for our managers on how to network effectively. Claire’s delivery of this key business skill to be wholly interactive and engaging and she had us all buzzing in no time. The team left the session feeling inspired and, as a business, we know that some of the team had developed new techniques whilst others have honed their expertise in this area.
Steve Gladdish, HSBC Bank International Limited
“Despite a few technical hitches with the presentation, which Claire had no problem in overcoming (which may well have thrown many other people off track), she gave a very lively and passionate talk on customer experience drawing upon her indepth experience in a wide range of roles and her work as a mystery shopper. It was also good to hear Claires experiences as a customer where things have gone well and when they didn’t”
“Claire is electrifying public speaker. Her passion for the subject matter is infectious. In just 20 minutes, my event attendees gained a fresh perspective on how to network successfully, they learned about effective communication and customer satisfaction. I highly recommend Claire and her magnetic approach. Nikolett Jones, International Health and Lifestyle Coach, Host of Love List Circle Wellness Events.http://www.nikolettjones.com/
Jo Buchanan, Head of Communications, Marbral Advisory
“Claire’s Networking Masterclass was really insightful. As someone fairly confident with networking there was so much more to consider than I had first thought. Thanks to Claire’s talk, I will be far more prepared for the next networking opportunity that comes my way”
Alain DUBREUIL, Governor, MSPA Europe
Claire a fait une intervention remarquée à la Conférence annuelle de MSPA Europe : non seulement le contenu de ses propos était original et intéressant, mais son charisme et ses qualités d’animatrice ont su captiver un auditoire de professionnels exigeants.
Martha Bernstein, Whiteley Association, The Senior Professional and Business Women’s Organisation
A few months ago Claire Boscq-Scott used her personal experience to guide a group of Whiteley Members through the pros and cons of using Social Media for work. Many of the members were very sceptical of the value of Twitter, Facebook and other programmes but by showing how to actually get involved and by allaying the fears of the ladies about security and other issues a number of new twitter feeds started that evening. The calm and clear way in which Claire directed the novices in the art of a “tweet” or a “post” was instrumental in getting the ladies started. The evening was a great success and proved that in a safe and friendly environment the fear of appearing a techno dunce could be overcome and many of the members admitted afterwards that they would consider using one of the methods more actively in the future.
Tim Rogers, Founder/Curator, ciChange.org
Claire Boscq-Scott is an excellent and passionate speaker who is well informed, helpful and insightful. It is doubtless that these qualities made her a winner for the IoD Director of the Year Award in 2014 and a sought after speaker on “customer service”. ciChange is a not-for-profit forum for ideas and discussion, about all aspects of Change Management, including people, processes, teams and leadership. We were delighted when Claire Boscq-Scott accepted our invitation to speak at one of our Breakfast Briefings. The presentation was well received with much audience participation and good feedback. I would be delighted to recommend Claire Boscq-Scott as a speaker on “customer service”.
Julie Todd, The Customer Service Awards
We organised The Customer Service seminar in September 2014, a month before the Customer Service Awards and a stellar line-up of speakers told the engaged audience of their professional experiences with customer service. Over 50 delegates attended and feedback was highly positive. One delegate commented that Claire Boscq-Scott’s presentation, which took us ’round the word’ was a bright and positive presentation, with real impact, and it set the scene for the event as a whole.
Mystery shopping and Customer Service specialist, Claire lives to inspire global businesses to thrive by delivering exceptional customer experiences in measuring and improving employees’ performances.
No 5 Top 30 Global Customer Service Guru UK Top 10 CX Influencer and CX Thought Leader 2020, with three decades of expertise in Mystery shopping and Customer Service, Claire, AKA The Busy Queen Bee, is an authority the Customer Experience Industry. She brings a more holistic and comprehensive approach to Employee and Customer eXperience.
She is a Keynote Speaker, Consultant & trainer specialising in retail & hospitality. Author of 3 books; Thrive with the Hive, Thriving by Caring, and launched in September 2020 and ranked No1 Amazon Best Seller & Hot New Release in Customer Service; The Secret Diary of a Mystery Shopper
Her online L&D platform BQB CX Institute offers a wide range of online and onsite training and has developed her Caring Service Culture Leadership Programme a game-changer for any organisations who want to become truly customer centric.