Valued, Engaged, Thriving Employees
Happy Customers & Happy Profit
Do you meet your duty of care and a legal responsibility?
Do your employees suffer from:
- Little support to talk openly about their physical and emotional challenges
Do you measure your workforce productivity and it's impact on profit?
- Disengaged employees are estimated to cost the U.S. between $300 billion to $350 billion, according to a Gallup poll
- A single disengaged employee at $60,000 salary level is going to cost you $20,400 per year
- The cost of absenteeism averages about $40 billion per year, Gallup
- 69% of employers say they’ve been negatively affected by a bad hire in the past year, CareerBuilder study
- UK economy £340 billion every year in lost training and recruitment costs, sick days, productivity, creativity and innovation.
- Companies with effective wellbeing programs also had a lower average employee turnover rate, saving between $370,000 and $2,330,000 in turnover costs.” (HCIM and Virgin Pulse)
- US employers spend $2.9M per day looking for replacement workers. That’s $1.1B per year. (Zenefits)
- Roughly 100,000 to 120,000 people leave their job everyday, it cost on average 20% of a salary to replace a worker (zenefits)
- Job stress is estimated to cost American companies more than $300 billion a year in health costs, absenteeism and poor performance. (NIOSH)
- On average, employees presenteeism cost businesses the equivalent of three months per year in lost productivity (GCC Insights)
- The financial sector lost $44 BILLION as a result of bad customer service! (getsatisfaction)
If any of those resonate with you, keep on reading!!
What’s in it for you…
- Improve performances and productivity by showing that you care
- Apply new lifestyle strategies to keep energy, drive and motivation high
- Discover new ways to delight your customers, increasing their loyalty and life-time value
- Increase engagement by creating spaces where your employees feel comfortable, happy and conduce greater productivity & creativity
- Boost focus and commitment to achieve business goals and deliver service excellence.
- Create harmonious spaces in your organization to improve your customers’ experience and increase their loyalty
- Discover new ways to delight your customers, increasing their time spent with you and their shopping basket
- Bring a more holistic approach to your Employee and Customer Experience Strategy and have a thriving and profitable business!
THE SECRET WEAPON…
Energy exists all around you, forever changing, whether you understand it or not, our business environments have changed drastically since the pandemic and Working From Home #WFH has been imposed upon us, with an urgency to adapt and be flexible in so many ways.
Environmental psychology, the scientific study of the transactions and interrelationships between people and their physical surroundings, shows why our environment impacts us, how we can leverage that knowledge to our advantage, and what we can do to improve our relationship with the world around us. Further more, researches from Somatic psychology demonstrate how our mind-body connection has a direct correlation to our states; our feelings, thoughts and behaviour.
So, our environment affect our state and our state affect our behaviour, simple right!! Healthy, harmonious environments, will mean happy, relaxed, creative, feel good people which means, motivated, effective, performing attitude!
Creating harmony is what Feng Shui do. The purpose of Feng Shui is to make people feel good by promoting an effective use of, not only your space and materials, but an alignment of the flow of energy with your own state.
Feng shui originated in China, it is a traditional Eastern philosophy, a belief system in which there is a spiritual relationship between the physical elements of nature and human-made environments to create the right balance of energy for harmony in one’s space. It might not be the first thing that comes to your mind for improving your workplace relationships, but it’s an indirect way to improve feelings and behaviours.
We are not living in China 5,000 years ago. Therefore, to create a truly holistic sense of balance, let's apply the essence of the ancient Feng Shui wisdom and adapt it to your own energy field.
I have created my own unique approach of Business needs & Feng Shui theory ‘Claire’s BizShui™ Method’, an integrated and more holistic approach to CX, the secret weapon to thrive by enhancing personal and business flow.
We then look into Personal State of Being to unblock emotional and mental stresses to increase well-being and inner energy to feel good in themselves then with others as a results deliver exceptional customer experiences.
BizShui™ blends a number of modalities such as Neuro-linguistic programming, Neuroscience, Resilience, Emotional Intelligence, essential oils, to help reduce individual’s physical and emotional stresses.
It is creating a real flow, an alignment of personal and environment space energy so people can feel good in themselves to deliver amazing service and drive Productivity, Loyalty and Profitability.
Reduce your physical chaos & clutter and enhance flow in your workspace by applying the ancient Feng Shui principles to increase your focus and productivity.
Create Quantrum workplaces where employees and customers feel emotionally connected.
Personal State of Being
Reduce emotional and mental stresses to enhance inner energy, increase well-being and a healthy state of being: thinking, feeling and behaviour to become a high performer!
Become a fulfilled, happy, thriving human-being.
Communicating your Employee and Customer Centricity to create a Culture of Care.
Reduce your customers’ paint points during their journey with your organisation, increase their loyalty and lifetime value to grow your turnover!
Develop Employee Experience Strategies to reduce churn and increase engagement.
Which industry would this program benefit the most…
- Corporate/Professional Services
- Health Care: hospitals, doctor surgery, dental surgery
- Service providers
It's not me saying it...
How much do you value your employees and business?
20 years in service industry, 10 years running my own business inspiring hundred of businesses to thrive. Name No 1 Women Global Customer Service Gurus, authority in the CX industry, hours learning new techniques and practicing them, it’s been a long journey to get to where I am and to now develop this framework is so exciting. But this programme isn’t for everybody but if you resonate with everything that I talked about, if you are truly ready to commit and make the necessary changes to transform your life and your business, I am your girl!
This fusion between Feng Shui and Business isn't for everybody but if you resonate with everything that I talked about, if you are truly ready to commit and make the necessary changes to transform your life and your business..
WHY YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH FENG SHUI…
I discovered Feng Shui 10 years ago. I was intrigued and read a couple of books which seemed very complicated, then the third book was what triggered this passion in me. So, I started researching, reading, learning all about it. I finally decided to get trained and was mentored by the renowned Feng Shui Expert, Davina MacKail, author of Hay House Best Seller ‘Feng Shui, Create Health, wealth and happiness through the Power of your Home’. She has shared with me her wealth of knowledge, wisdom and love for Feng Shui. I have then studied several schools and now blending the techniques to adapt to the clients needs. I guess I am more following Black Hat-Style, Contemporary and Environment psychology…
Straight away, I could feel myself being more enthused, energetic, joyful when I started using it, which affected my business and my relationships with my clients. Just a few adjustments can produce incredible changes. I truly believe simple enhancements would benefit you, your team, your customers and your business as a whole by bringing a renewed, more balanced energy to your environment.
Are you ready to give it a go and see how the principles of Feng Shui can be used to evolve your business into a new dynamic future?
PS: What Feng Shui isn't...
- a magic potion (although you will see unexpected miracles occur!)
- woo-woo, it is a Traditional Eastern Philosophy which has been practiced for centuries!
- a doctor diagnosis, if you need physical help, sick your doctor!
- an imposition of strict rules, personalize Feng Shui to your space
- just about re-arranging your furniture, it’s a lifestyle!
Get in touch
Do you have any questions? I am here to serve, just pin me an email or a message on any of the contact details below and I will be right with an answer…